I PRESENT YOU A VARIETY OF MASARILLAS, FOR YOUR HEALTH, THE DOCTORS AND EXPERTS IN DISEASES RECOMMEND IT, IT IS A NECESSARY PROTECTION IN THESE TIMES OF PANDEMIC.
1. The FILBACTER procedure mask is designed using lightweight materials to facilitate breathability and provide more comfort and freshness.
2. Minimizes retention of heat from respiration and reduces the possibility of skin irritation.
3. The mask also has a coated nose piece which fits snugly into the nasal arch to prevent a possible leak or penetration effect.
4. The folded design allows full facial coverage, to be fastened with soft and comfortable resistant elastics. 5. All of these features combine to provide you with a comfortable and safe cool lightweight mask.
Know Your Respirator: Your Health May Depend On It
The truth about respirators
Rest assured it’s NIOSH approved
One of the occupational hazards in the healthcare setting is the airborne transmission of certain infectious diseases.1 The potential for exposure is not limited to physicians, nurses, and support personnel who care directly for patients. It also includes people who deliver meals, clean patient rooms, and do maintenance work. All people who work in areas where there are patients infected with airborne diseases are at potential risk.
A vital line of defense is the use of adequate respiratory protection when necessary. The N95 respirator with a filtering mask is the most widely used in healthcare.
Employers and employees alike must follow health and safety standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Joint Commission, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) , the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and other organizations.
The novel human coronavirus disease COVID-19 has become the fifth documented pandemic since the 1918 flu pandemic. COVID-19 was first reported in Wuhan, China, and subsequently spread worldwide. The coronavirus was officially named severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses based on phylogenetic analysis. SARS-CoV-2 is believed to be a spillover of an animal coronavirus and later adapted the ability of human-to-human transmission.
- Human coronaviruses usually cause mild upper respiratory diseases. However, in the past two decades, two coronaviruses transmitted from animals, SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, have caused severe pneumonia and death in humans. In addition, since late December 2019, the COVID-19 pandemic has spread globally and consequently resulted in at least 772,296 deaths worldwide as of August 18, 2020 ]. Due to the high sequence homology with a coronavirus isolated from bats, SARS-CoV-2 is considered a zoonotic origin coronavirus. Undoubtedly, SARS-CoV-2 has become the fifth human coronavirus, and it is possible that this virus will continuously circulate in the human population in the future. Because specific antiviral treatments and vaccines are still under development, testing, quarantine, and social distancing are encouraged to prevent virus spread. Nonetheless, since the virus keeps mutating and evolving during the pandemic, studies on viral pathogenicity, treatments and prophylactic vaccines should closely consider the genetic characteristics of the virus.